Nat Taylor Tuesdays presents Manifesto 4×4
November 24, 2020
Join us for our fifth and final screening of this semester’s Nat Taylor Tuesday series, with Manifesto 4×4 and a slew of filmmakers, as we celebrate their work, a collaborative feature length experiment, made remotely by a class organized of cross-interdisciplinary talent. The screening will be moderated by class instructor Prof. Ingrid Veninger.
DATE: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
TIME: 12:30 – 2:30 PM
AMPD Graduate Research-Creation Workshop
Co-Organized by the Associate Dean Research, AMPD Graduate Program Directors, and Sensorium
Date: November 25, 10-11:30am
This Research-Creation Workshop will focus on strategies that graduate researchers are using to devise research-creation within the current pandemic context, as well as opportunities and challenges they are discovering in this process. The workshop will also provide an opportunity for students from across AMPD and within Sensorium to meet one another in breakout rooms, share research strategies and resources, and forge interdisciplinary connections.
- Ella Dawn McGeough, PhD student, Visual Arts
- Lia Tarachansky, PhD student, Cinema and Media Studies
- Lisa Marie DiLiberto, PhD student, Theatre & Performance Studies
- Meera Kanageswaran, MFA student, Dance
- Sarah Vollmer and Racelar Ho, PhD student, Computational Arts
- Scott Christian, MA student, Music Composition
Register for the workshop at: email@example.com